Premium Package (2 in 1)
- No, just a positive attitude:)
Do you want to become a fashion model but don’t know how to make it or you are a parent that dreams about a child’s modeling future? Maybe, you just curious about this industry and always wanted to find out what is out there?
I created this course for you. I’ll explain to you how this business works and guide you through the process of getting representation and then your first contract abroad. You’ll be able to understand which instruments are the most valuable in this modeling and what will bring you success. Also, I invited a mother agent with 22 years of experience in managing models worldwide to this program, which will share her honest opinion about different modeling markets. Additionally, we’ll go over a standard modeling contract and talk in detail about each chapter.
This course will help you to understand what type of model you are and how you can become successful in modeling industry.
I’ll share with you my personal experience and knowledge that I built up through 13 years of international modeling and will teach you how to build modeling portfolio without money. We’ll go over some crucial moments like what to do during fashion week, what attitude to have on set. All this and much more will be on this course.
I enjoy helping. I always answer to people who reach out via Instagram or Facebook to me with questions related to modeling business, and I try my best to guide them. That’s why I created this course, so more people would be able to get access to this inside information and understand better the industry.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to become models
- Models who are looking for a transition in their career
- Models who want to travel abroad
- Parents of children who want to become models
- New agencies
- People who are curios about modeling business
- People who want to enter an entertainment industry
- Someone who has positive attitude, communication skills and looks great on camera
Course No 1: How to become a Model - Modeling 101
Section 2: Types of models
Section 3: How to become a model
- Representation, why do you need it
- How to apply to model agencies
- Make up for open calls and castings
- What model should wear to castings
- What to do if an agency doesn’t have open calls? + Email example
- How to make polaroids
- How to choose a good representation
- Reviewing contract with mother agency/local representation
- Quiz 2: 2
Section 4: Things you need to become successful model
Section 5: Worlwide modeling market
Section 6: Instagram
Section 7: Interview with a model
Course No 2: Lifestyle Posing
Section 4: How to look slimmer and taller in pictures
International model and coach
An elite model at the top of her game, Mila, has worked with publications such as L'Officiel, Harper's Bazaar, Women’s Health and Vogue Italia to name a few. With the unique blend of editorial and commercial style, Mila has the dream versatility for any client or shoot. Originally from Ukraine. Her captivating looks have enthralled audiences across Europe, USA, Canada and Mexico. She has also featured on several TV shows and music videos, finding the balance between her modelling and acting career.
5.00 average based on 3 ratings
Great course in such a affordable rate
Duration 4 Hours
Enrolled 62 Student